Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jenni & Grant: Murfreesboro, TN Wedding Photographer

The word stunning is used often when describing brides, but that is the only word that could do justice to what I thought when I saw Jenni yesterday. I was so excited to be able to photograph her wedding since she is a great friend of mine. She and Grant have been together forever, and the time was finally right for them to take the plunge. They decided (after some long consideration) to see each other before the ceremony. When Grant turned and saw Jenni standing in front of him, they both lost it. It was such a beautiful moment and very obvious that these two share an intense connection.

The day was everything they hoped it would be. All of the final details came together and created a romantic and relaxed atmosphere at Maple Street Uncorked. From the candle-lit room, to the rose petal covered tables, it was a dream. There wasn't a dry eye during their intimate ceremony when they both struggled through tears to say their vows. It was beautiful.

Grant and Jenni, thank you for trusting me to photograph this wonderful day. I am thrilled for you both. I love you guys and if you don't hang these photos all over your new house (huge, please) I will have to kill you.   :)





Right after they see each other for the first time...


I told Jenni and Grant that I was driving them somewhere for some quick shots and to just trust me. This is the only time the sun came out the whole day and it was just perfect. (Even though Jenni tore her dress, but after I showed her the shots she said that tiny tear was worth it).  ;)





They can't all be sweet images...








My favorite shot from their first dance. Anyone can see how in love these two are.


To view an extended preview from their wedding click here



 *Special thanks to:
 Elliott Events for the gorgeous flowers and decor!
Candice Burnham for the hand-painted aisle runner
Mike at Maple Street Grill for being on top of everything all night


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Nicole Elliott said...

Gorgeous. Period.
Elliot Events made me do a double take though! :)

Monika said...

Stunning is right! Wow! Congrats to them!

Candy Howard said...

Completely stunning. I am completely in love with the first one in the field with Grant kissing Jenni. OMG - just gorgeous.

Phoebe said...

Whoa! Stunning is an understatement! Breathtaking! Wow! I'm sort of speechless! Great work!

Angela Gandy said...

I love the contrast of the powder blue with the deep red. Who would of thought?! Love it! Gorgeous photographs.