Monday, February 7, 2011

Luke, 7 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer

 I have known (and been photographing) the Frost family for many, many years. I thought they were done having babies after their 3rd daughter was born... and I think they did too. Apparently, other plans were in store for them and I am happy to announce they finally had a baby boy!!

I was SUPER excited to meet Luke this morning and it could not have gone better. The girls were on their best big sister behavior and little Luke was so yummy. I love, love, love their photos and I could not be more excited for them.

It was so great seeing you all and congrats again!  :)





5 comments:

Nicole Elliott said...

So freakin' cute. You got great family shots, and I love that adorable airplane.

Natalie said...

I've known The Frost family for most of my life, literally. Those are some of the cutest pictures ever.. The last one is my favorite.

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

These are so great!! I'm still trying to figure out how to get those sleepy baby pictures! I have already declared my new baby to be my test dummy her first few days! =)

p.o.s.h. said...

I did not know this family could get any more perfect...these pics are FANTASTIC!!

Welcome to the world Luke!!!

Monika said...

Beautiful family, beautiful pics!