Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tanner,10 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer

I met Alli awhile back through one of our very dear mutual friends and was very excited to have her new little family in for their first shoot with me. Tanner is just precious and was a champ during his session. Mom and Dad are huge UT fans (you should see his nursery!), so they had to get at least one shot to represent that. Ha ha. I loved meeting this little snuggle bunny.

Congratulations Alli and Tyler! I hope you guys get some rest tonight.







5 comments:

p.o.s.h. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the first shot!!! Welcome to the world Tanner - UT is happy to have another fan :)

Congrats Alli and Tyler.
Love,
CC

Kylie said...

These are great!!! Congrats Alli and Tyler!! He is absolutely adorbs! :)

Phoebe said...

I got to kiss and hugs and love on this little one last night! He's perfect!

cmason said...

Cannot get enough of this sweetness!!! He is just too much! So, so happy for ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Shots 4 and 5 I LOVE!!!!!
SO CUTE!-Sharon