Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kennedy is ONE! Nashville Baby Photographer

 I had a really difficult time choosing which photographs to post from Miss Kennedy's birthday shoot this afternoon. She loves Elmo, can stand by herself, is rocking her pigtails, and dove into her cake (so did mom and dad--ha!). Too stinking cute. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to capture the milestones of her first year and I miss seeing her already. Rob and Candice--thanks for celebrating her birthday with me at the studio!

Have I mentioned how much I miss the nice weather?? This is why...









For an extended preview...click here

Happy Birthday Kennedy. :)

3 comments:

Nicole Elliott said...

I <3 pigtails. Adorable shoot.

p.o.s.h. said...

I love everything about the first shot!!! Precious.

Krista Lee said...

Love the first one and those outfits!! So cute.