Thursday, April 7, 2011

Colin, 7 days: Pleasant View, TN Newborn Photographer

 I was so sad when the Kers moved to Ohio because I had been shooting their daughter, Reagan, since she was tiny. Much to my delight, I got an email recently that they had moved back to TN and were expecting a little boy! I went to their home this afternoon to meet sweet Colin and hug on Ms. Reagan (who, by the way, came right up to me and wanted me to pick her up...♥♥). Colin was the perfect baby model and I loved every shot we got to do.

It was so wonderful to see you again Jenny & Jeff. I'm looking forward to seeing you every 3 months again!  :)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are wonderful pictures! We are so happy for all of you! Love, Aunt Cindy

Heather Ker said...

Love,love, love the pictures!! Colin is just beautiful and of course Miss Reagan is too!!~Aunt Heather & Uncle James