Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Emory, 8 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer

Emory is sooo tiny at just over 5 lbs. and was perfect for her session today. Mom and Dad had a list of must-have shots and we actually got through all of them and a ton more! Dad just got his tattoo finished with Emory's name hours before their shoot and we had to showcase it with this precious girl. As you can see, if was pretty hard to narrow down favorites, but I just couldn't help myself!

Welcome Emory to the world!!  :)





 
 



11 comments:

Kate Andrews said...

sweet bunny baby!!!!

Nicole Elliott said...

If I ever have a baby and he/she is born near Easter...they will be wearing that bunny tail. I about died when I saw that pic - too sweet!

Diana Pittman said...

Our beautiful new grand daughter! All I can say is we are BLESSED!

Carol Yost said...

God blessed you with a beautiful little angel always remember that.

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

Some of my all time favs ! These are just wonderful !!!

KarlaJean77 said...

love the bunny shot!! awesome

p.o.s.h. said...

These are all awesome!!! The bunny shot is adorable...what a beautiful baby girl :)

Phoebe said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Melanie Killian said...

She is beautiful!!!!

Rach said...

Love 'em! Best newborn evah during her session!! :)

Ashley said...

THANK YOU!!! Brooke you did an amazing job on these. Dad and I were so worried we would have a fussy baby because we were sure we didnt get her belly full. That bunny tail is courtesy of etsy.com. I cant wait to see them all!!!!!