Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to my (not so little) man!

ELEVEN.

For some reason, every year seems so much older than the last.

Ian made me a mother. I had him very young and he changed my purpose in life.

I can't begin to describe the love I have for this kid.

(I also can't begin to describe how terrified I am that he is growing up and will be a bigger smart mouth than he is now. Yikes!)


He wanted to have 2 friends sleepover instead of a party. His friends think I am awesome for giving them a rockstar photo shoot. Ian is SO over shooting with me, but he had a blast since it was with his friends instead of his little sister...   ;)





You can tell they weren't having any fun at all...






Happy 11th (!?!) Birthday Ian!

It's good to be your Mommy.

5 comments:

Amanda Gillespie said...

Love these pics...awesome.

Nicole Elliott said...

Love, Love Love.

He is FAR too big though.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great...and reading what you wrote made me tear up a little!

~Danya

Jen Huddleston said...

Maybe I cried a little.

p.o.s.h. said...

How much fun is this??

I hope you had an amazing birthday Ian...love you!