Thursday, January 15, 2009

Casey and Katrina

Casey was showed our site by a friend and decided she wanted to come in and do a boudoir shoot to surprise her husband for Valentine's Day. Her friend Katrina (who drove in from Knoxville) decided that sounded like fun and came too. They started out with some mimosas to relax a little and both ended up with some beautiful images. I think their husbands will be very pleasantly surprised! Here are some of the tamer shots. :)
Katrina's sneak peak...









Casey's preview...








1 comment:

Marya said...

Thank you SO MUCH for doing our shoot today Brooke! You made both Casey and I feel so comfortable and at ease! We had a GREAT time! I cannot WAIT to see the rest of the photos! I hope they get here soon!! Thanks again! I would DEFINATELY recommend you to any and ALL of my friends!!!! ~Katrina