Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mrs.and Mrs. Banouvong

I was very excited to shoot Paul and Malasy's wedding because it was my first Traditional Lao ceremony. I love anything that makes a wedding unique and this one was definitely out of the ordinary for me. The wedding was at The Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro, there were 3 wardrobe changes, 18 bridesmaids and groomsmen, 11 child attendants, and around 700 guests! It was a day full of non-stop events, and their pictures turned out to be some of my favorites yet.

Congratulations Paul and Malasy! Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding day. Have a fabulous time in the Bahamas. :)

(All images will be uploaded to our proof site soon: http://brookekelly.eventpictures.com/)



















1 comment:

Candy Howard said...

Wow! What a wedding! You captured it beautifully, as always!