Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Vaughn Family

Cliff, Karen, Kylie, and Cassidy had their first shoot with me today. Cliff is actually my sister's husband's cousin (did you catch that?) and since my sister is a photographer in NC, she referred them to me. Thanks, Candy! :)

Kylie and Cassidy both have the prettiest eyes, and they were both so sweet and photogenic! Cassidy burst into tears one time when I picked her up--and made me feel terrible--but was in a great mood the rest of the shoot. Kylie was a supermodel and was giving me all kinds of attitude.

It was great meeting you all and I can't wait to work with you again!

(click to enlarge)











2 comments:

Candy Howard said...

I love these! Are they the sweetest people?

Karen Vaughn said...

I love the pictures! Thanks so much Brooke - can't wait for the disk. Oh - and if I had picked her up at that moment she would have cried - it wasn't you, it was fussy time!