Saturday, August 22, 2009

Amazing Becca

Have I mentioned how much I love my job lately? I got the honor of meeting little Becca today. Becca's story touched my heart and I was so excited to meet her. She was born 3 months early and was only 13 oz. and 9 inches long.

(here is a photo I borrowed from her parent's blog)






Becca now weighs 16x's her birth weight and is a almost a whopping 14 pounds! She turned a year old in June and is doing wonderfully. She was so sweet and I could have played with her all day long. It was a pleasure meeting you John and Nancy!

Check out this beauty....

(click to enlarge)






6 comments:

SpeasHill said...

Seriously, I can't stop looking at these pictures. If I'm going to get anything done this week, I'm going to have to turn of the modem. The balloon picture is killing me! Thanks so much, Brooke!
-Nancy

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!! Very nice work. John and Nancy will cherish these pictures. I am very impressed.

Amy Mordaunt said...

These are so gorgeous. You do great work and Becca looks terrific!

Jana Lovins said...

Great pics! I'm so jealous that you got to meet my cousin before I did. You are a talented photographer, but I'm sure Becca made it easy ;)

Rachel said...

Those are wonderful! Thank you so much for this gift to Becca and her family!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures - beautiful girl! So nice of you to do this for them!