Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yolanda: Nashville Boudoir Photographer

I had the BEST TIME with Yolanda at her shoot this afternoon. She wanted to surprise her hubby with some sexy photos...and I think his jaw will hit the floor when he sees these. She has lost over 100 lbs over the past few years (??!!??) and I think it's safe to say she looks FABULOUS. I don't usually tell a woman's age--sorry Yolanda--but she turns 38 next week. It's ok to hate her ladies...  ;)

It was wonderful meeting you, Yolanda. Let me know what your husband thinks!







***Thanks to our awesome makeup artist Kelly. You did it again! :)

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

I love them Brooke, I couldn't sleep all night waiting to see them. I do not look like a mom in these pics. I look like a "Hot" chick I know my husband is going to live them.

This was sooooo much fun. I will be using you again.

Chanel#9 said...

I looooooveeee them Yogi! You look wonderful!

Tonya Jones said...

Video Vixen! Hot! :-)