Monday, April 26, 2010

The Joy Ride Band: Nashville Music Promo Photographer

Margie, Terry, Jimmy and Kevin came in this afternoon to get some photos done that they can use to promote their group The Joy Ride Band. They are a versatile classic rock band that play regularly here in Nashville. We started the shoot outside today, but the rain quickly forced us back in the studio. They were all great sports and we ended up with some awesome images for them.

It was great meeting you all--hope you had as much fun as I did with your shoot!  :)




1 comment:

Thomas said...

Nice photographs.I am a mass communication media student .I want to do an assignment on music photography for the promotion of a music album.So can U suggest me some guidelines or is there any online guide available that will help me?