Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Harper & Carter: Nashville Baby Photographer

It usually amazes me how much babies can change between their newborn and 3 month session, but sweet little Harper looked almost exactly the same. She's a little bigger, but still has those big beautiful eyes and her hair was a little redder. She was a trooper through all of her ADORABLE outfits changes.

 Big brother Carter was my pal from the start today--no warming up needed. We also had to do some shots of him since he is having a 3rd birthday very soon...  ;) 

I didn't post any family shots because I didn't want to give away a Christmas card, but there were plenty of great ones. Enjoy!






1 comment:

Mimi-to-3 said...

Brooke, your photos never fail to amaze me. I love these, and can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks,
Carter and Harper's Mimi