Thursday, April 21, 2011

BIG news!!

As some of you know, after we had storm damage at the studio a few weeks ago Krista and I started thinking about moving to a new location. She contacted a friend of hers who just leased an awesome (and huge) new space that was being shared by a few of our fellow Nashville photographers. I was originally going to join this new team with her, but after a lot of thinking, stressing, and not sleeping decided it was not the best thing for me to do.

So...I am going to take over the lease at our current place starting May 15! I am going to miss sharing space with Krista (after all, I wouldn't be where I am without her taking me under her wing all those years ago) but I am also very excited to take this huge step with my business. I have so many ideas for the studio and I can't wait to get started on this new adventure.

I over use the word "amazing,"  but I just can't think of any better word to describe my clients. You all are the reason I get to do what I love every day. You make this possible for me by sharing my name with friends and family and I am grateful beyond words. Thank you so much for continuing to come back time and time again. Thank you for trusting me to photograph your babies, your love, and your lives.

♥♥♥
Brooke







15 comments:

Nicole Elliott said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for this new chapter - many "amazing" things are going to come your way :)

Jen Huddleston said...

THIS is what I have been dreaming about. I am so happy for you! I hope that I get to visit the studio this summer. I send you some big love for your transition.

XO JEN

Unknown said...

Yay! That's so exciting. Hopefully we won't be coming to you for baby shots anytime soon! But maybe something else super fun!

KarlaJean77 said...

awesome!! I am excited for you!

Kristen said...

Very exciting news!

Sylvia said...

YOU are AMAZING! You CAN and WILL do amazingly well with this new adventure!! I'm so excited for you!!

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

You are gonna rock out in that studio solo ! "I have my own studio" I like the sound of that !

Candy Howard said...

I will echo what everyone else has already said and add a Wooooooooo hoooooooo!

Monika said...

Congrats Brooke! Can't wait to see the new space !!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait to come back for Ava's 3 month shoot!!

Wendy Anderson said...

So excited for you BK! Can't wait to see you again soon :)

Kate Andrews said...

Very exciting opportunity!!! You are SO gonna rock this!!! Way to go, Brooke!!!!!!

p.o.s.h. said...

I wish I was there to help you get YOUR studio set up...I am so beyond proud of you and I cannot wait to visit the space and have some great shots there :)

I love you!

Krista Lee said...

I am going to miss you!!!! But we'll do lunch more and it will give me an excuse to come by and see ya... You will do great, you always do! Very excited for you!!! Hugs, Krista :) :)

Lindsay Race said...

Oh Brooke this is wonderful news! SO happy and excited for you!! You are an absolutely amazing and creative person and photographer! I have referred so many people to you and will continue to because your the best, congrats and good luck!