Friday, March 23, 2012

Maddox, 5 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer {Middle TN Newborn Photographer}

 Maddox's mom said he was "twitchy" and I was a little worried when he kept bursting out of my first pose. However, he got that out of his system and was putty in my hands the rest of his session! I loved snuggling this beautiful baby boy. Mom brought in tons of her own items to make her shoot a little more unique and that giraffe outfit has to be the funniest thing ever--and can you guess what team this family likes?  ;)

So great to meet you, Leah and Malcolm!










2 comments:

Lynn said...

I have tears streaming down my face ... I just can't believe how precious he is ... oh wait, yes I can look who his Mother is ... I love you Leah and I am so happy for you ... GOD LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Guess who ... he he he

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

LOVE !