Thursday, July 26, 2012

Zoe, 5 years: Nashville Photographer {Make a Wish Foundation}

One of my wonderful clients, Anne, is a wish granter with the Make a Wish Foundation and recently contacted me about one of the little girls she has been working with. Miss Zoe has been battling leukemia since last fall and her wish is to to go to Disney World (and I'm happy to say she will get to soon). Anne thought it would also be nice for her family to have a photo shoot and today Zoe got to show off her modeling skills. 

I have to tell you guys that Zoe is a typical free-spirited 5 year-old! She was so sassy at her shoot today and I could see why anyone that meets her is instantly doting on her. She has such a precious personality and is a cutie to boot. I loved getting to spend some time with her and her family!! What an honor to be able to document so much love.



Zoe--thank you SO much for my card. I loved meeting you and trying to make you giggle today.  :)

xoxo












    

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a precious family! You captured their love for one another. You have an amazing gift!

Anne said...

You are amazing. I can't thank you enough for making this happen today - I know they'll treasure these pictures forever! (and thanks for the lunch company - we probably should just go grab a glass of wine someday) :)

Jacklyn Shires said...

Thank you so much, Brooke! These pictures mean so much to all of us and we cannot express our gratitude enough. We can't wait to get family photos done with you when our family is whole again! God Bless you!