Sunday, November 11, 2012

Liz & Trent: Nashville Wedding Photographer {Riverwood Wedding Photographer}

Liz and Trent could not have picked a more perfect day to get married! The weather yesterday was glorious and I know everyone was thankful for that. When Liz arrived, she informed me that she was sick (hey--I was too) and while she was blowing her nose all day, I was popping cough drops. Ha ha. 

Riverwood was the venue and the fall leaves stuck around just long enough to provide a backdrop for us. Liz and Trent are such an awesome couple and they were both so calm, cool, and ready to tie the knot. I loved watching them together and they were both just so happy and giddy throughout the day. Here's a peek into their wedding... 











Their pup Lexie was a part of all the festivities.













Liz & Trent chose to do a first look before the ceremony.








This was Trent's reaction to a little wedding surprise from Liz.  ;)









Aren't the bridesmaids dressed gorgeous??





























These truffles were maid by the bride's sister and we SO good. 
I may have had 3. 
Or 5. 
Whatever.


























Trent & Liz--I hope you LOVE your preview. Thank you for letting me document your day. I hope you two had an awesome night and Liz, I hope you are feeling better today!!










3 comments:

Nicole Elliott said...

ADORE that shot of the flower girls looking at the dress! So sweet!!
And throwing the leaves for the exit looked awesome!

Anonymous said...

brooke
thank you you were amazing.....
LOVE LOVE LOVE
sherry
mother of the bride

Unknown said...

I love a gorgeous fall wedding!!

And WOW best bridemaids dresses ever...