Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Reme Lynn Marie: Nashville Birth Photographer {Middle TN Birth Photographer}

My heart is so very full.

What a beautiful, glorious, most perfect day.

Today I had the honor of watching another best friend become a mommy. How lucky am I to take part in such moments?? I am blessed beyond words.

I honestly can not think of two people more suited to be parents. Jess and Steve were made to have this baby. They have waited a long time and been through so much to get to today and I am so grateful that they not only trusted me to be a part of their day, but that they are such inspiring and incredible friends to me (and my husband and my babies).

Today goes down as one of my all-time favorite days. Ever.

Today I got to watch two become three.

Today I got to witness what life is all about.







{Jess had a scheduled c-section this morning and she and Steve spent the morning alone before the surgery. Here is my account of this most amazing day after she arrived....}





Today was definitely legendary for the Millers.  :)



It was a cold, cloudy day this morning. This was the view in Nashville.










 The time Reme Lynn Marie took her first breath.


Heading out of recovery to the nursery with Daddy.




First bath--check out that strawberry blonde hair!!







Mom headed to the room to wait for her baby girl...




Then there were three...











A lamb from Daddy.



















A toast was in order...



















 Welcome to this world, Reme Lynn.
 Only a beautiful soul could come from the combination of your mom and dad.
You are so loved.






8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy to witness these moments.

Welcome to the world sweet girl!

xx-
Aunt CC

Marlena Wilson-Wing said...

She is beautiful! Thank you for sharing this! It makes me cry and think about the day Georgie was born...5 years has passed so quickly...Love ya Jess!

Alli G said...

So so so beautiful. What an amazing birth story! Her documentation into this world is breathtaking. Can't wait to meet this little sweetie!!!

Nicole Elliott said...

What a glorious day it was!!! Jess and Steve were blessed with the most beautiful girl, but I can't help but feel like the lucky one just to know them and be a part of this beautiful day. Love was overflowing in that room. Just amazing.i love this sweet family of 3!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful ty for being such a wonderful friend to jess your story of her birth is amazing...love her cousin shelly

Candy Howard said...

What a beautiful peek into a fabulous day! Congratulations to Jess and Steve!!

Chuck Winship said...

Steve Jess and Reme, What a perfect day for all and well captured.

Love

Chuck

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jess and Steve. Reme has a great life to look forward to!
Pam