Monday, April 22, 2013

Sloan, 9 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer (Middle TN Newborn Photographer}

I was lucky enough to photograph Heather & Taylor's wedding several years ago (there's a canvas of them in my studio because-- duh!!-- they are gorgeous). They recently welcomed their newest beautiful addition and I was beyond thrilled to see them all today. Sloan is just as stunning as big brother Brayden and was the PERFECT model today. (No crying from him and no laundry for me!)

I could have photographed this family all day...you can see why.

Hope you love them Heather & Taylor! I'm so excited to be seeing you every 3 months. :)














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are amazing! this family is beautiful! wow!
Kristy- :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! What a complete family you are blessed! Love you guys!
Aunt Sherri

darla said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!