Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ellen & Brian: Franklin Wedding Photographer {Southall Eden Wedding Photographer}

I could go on and on about how fabulous Ellen and Brian are. I thought Ellen was adorable when I met her at our initial wedding consultation (then liked her even more after we did her bridal session). However, neither of those compared to yesterday. This gal is the most calm, mellow, sweet, beautiful bride ever and nothing (not even a downpour) was getting in the way of her day. I finally got to meet Brian as well, and I could see right away that these two were the perfect fit for one another. 

Here is a glimpse into their stunning wedding...













Can we talk about about those fabulous paper flowers?!?!?



Ellen and Brian decided to see each other before the ceremony and Brian's reaction to his bride was so cute!
(click image to enlarge)



The rain was holding off and gave us some ominous clouds to work with.





But then the sky opened up...



 So, we got to do these while we waited to see if it would pass.





And it did! 
It was time to get married.










These two were beaming with love.






How many brides trudge through a soaked field in their dress? 
Did I mention I love these two?


 Ellen and Brian had a great team that put together this fabulous reception. 


















I stole the happy couple away for a few last shots when these awesome clouds came out. They lucked out in the beautiful sky department!  :)






 Ellen & Brian--you two (and your family & friends) are so awesome. I am so honored you asked me to document your day and hope you LOVE your photos. Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon!!

xoxo


**Special thanks to all the vendors**

Venue/Stylist: Southall Eden/Shannon O'Kelley
Planner: Bridal Blueprints/Meredith Zeller
Second Photographer: Joy Chambers
Florist: The Enchanted Florist
Caterer: Bacon & Caviar
Rentals: Music City Tets & Events
Ceremony Musician: Kevin Sweers
Band: Wooten Brothers
Hair/Makeup: Sola Salon Studios/Nancy Rolfes
Officiant: Steve Hoskins
Transportation: Grand Avenue
Valet: ValetOne






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Breathtaking!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful work Brooke!

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

These pics are AMAZING !!! Wow ! Super cute wedding as well.

Colleen Fischer said...

The little girl I remember meeting at Jim and Lisa's wedding in Carmel CA is all grown up. Ellen, what a beautiful wedding memory for you and Brian. I only wish I had been there to celebrate with you and your families.