Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sylvia, 35 weeks: Nashville Maternity Photographer {Cotton field maternity photos}


Sylvia is my sweet, talented, beautiful, friend behind Seriously Foxy. She is expecting a baby boy next month and pregnancy definitely agrees with her. She is just gorgeous! She, Alan, and Emily were so wonderful this afternoon and I am crazy about all of their images (and thankful they let me do whatever I wanted even if Alan had to throw Sylvia's dress up 27 times and Sylvia was freezing her tail off).

I can't wait to meet precious baby Xander!!!!



















1 comment:

Teri Reid said...

These are some of the most beautiful images I have ever soon,absolutely Fabulous !!
I have known Sylvia Fox-Smith for over four years now. I have NEVER ever seen her look as gorgeous as she does in these photos, and Alan and Emily as well. You captured the love they share... you are a magnificent photographer !!!