Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Camdon, 7 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer


This little man has the most blond hair on a baby I have ever seen! Camdon is one week old today and made his studio debut. He got a little overstimulated and we did not get to finish his session--so he will be back in a couple days. However, we did manage to snap several adorable images of this family before we had to call it quits...



I just love this face below. "Get that camera out of my face and give me some clothes!"  Ha ha ha.



Update:
Here are a few from Camdon's reshoot--he was pretty much perfection the 2nd time around! Look how gorgeous he is with his big brother.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you so much! I can't believe those turned out so great with the time we
had!... but yet again you are awesome so never mind :)


Thanks again, they are amazing!!!

Brooklyn