Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cooper, 3 months: Nashville Baby Photographer


Cooper came in yesterday for his first photo shoot with me and I loved how animated he was! He has some of the best expressions and so much personality already.  Mom and Dad were prepared with Halloween AND Christmas outfits, but I'm so glad at the end of the shoot we decided to fore go the Santa outfit...because really, what's cuter than a naked baby in a Santa Hat??  ;)


It was great meeting you Tara and Alan!



(Doesn't Tara look jut like Toni Colette?)

3 comments:

Tara said...

Hi Brooke! I LOVE these photos and can not wait to see the rest. Thank you so much! We had a blast and are really looking forward to his 6 month shoot.

-Tara, Alan and Cooper!

p.o.s.h. said...

The naked santa baby is ADORABLE!

Phoebe said...

Oh my goodness! His face in the Santa hat is priceless!