Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Dottie, 8 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer {Middle TN Newborn Photographer}

I'm just in love with this session. I've been photographing this family since their first pregnancy and I was thrilled to meet Dottie (and her cheeks) this morning. I have so many favorites and she let me squish her any way I pleased.

Her big sister, Finleigh, was having an all out 2 year-old tantrum when they first arrived, and I wasn't so sure my usual tricks were going to get her to cooperate. However, I was SO impressed when they worked immediately. She adores her baby sister and the shots of the two of them completely melt me. Her parents were a bit in awe with how she listened so well. ;)

Can't wait for you to see the rest, Lindsey & Bill!

















3 comments:

Nicole Elliott said...

Oh those cheeks! She looks so squishable!

Anonymous said...

So CUTE as usual...Lindsey made a great find when she found you to capture her precious babies as they grow. Love your work...

*Finliegh and Dottie's NANA

Anonymous said...

Mommo (me) would like to get copies of my beautiful granddaughters, daughter-in-law and son. How do I do that? :-) You are an amazing photographer.