Thursday, February 20, 2014

Reme Lynn, 1 year: Nashville Baby Photographer


One year ago today, I met this perfect little lady fresh out of the womb. She belongs to one of my dearest friends on the planet and I can't believe how quickly this year has passed. She is the perfect mix of her parents (although she looks just like her Daddy). I love her more than I can express and I was so happy to be able to celebrate her first birthday with her this morning. 

She was a sleepy gal, but she made it through lots and lots of photos. I could have just shot that cute naked butt all day though...  ;)













These pure, simple, naked shots are my absolute favorite of this blond beauty. 
I love her giggles.











She was a bit indifferent about her cake...but how freaking cute is she?!?




After cake, it was time for a bubble bath. She got to be the first to test out the new studio tub.  ;)










 Happy Birthday, precious girl!! 
I can't wait to celebrate again at your party this weekend.
I love you so much!!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love love these!! Thank you so much for documenting my girl's first year so beautifully!!
You are amazing and I love ya!

Nicole Elliott said...

Oh sweet Reme Lynn!!!!!! I also love those bed shots, and love her face in the cake smash pic!! Happiest birthday to you sweet girl!

P.S. I think the bathroom shots turned out great :)

Mom the baker said...

I love, love the bathroom shots!!! I'm so excited about using the kitchen!

Unknown said...

Oh those naked shots are the best! Happy birthday Reme!