Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Loves: Nashville Child Photographer


 I was driving home after my shoots today and the sky was crazy blue with huge, white puffy clouds. It was so beautiful that it almost looked fake. I immediately told Ian that when we picked up Averie that we were hiking up this huge hill to do a quick shoot of the two of them. He threw me the evil eye... "Mommy, it's TOO HOT."

Ian hates life when I make him climb a hill holding a light stand in 95 degree heat. Child labor? Nah...

Between death looks from him and crying bouts from Averie, most of my images look like this:




 However, I am persistent. I managed to capture what looks like them being sweet to one another between the "Why are you making us do this?" shots.

 I love my children. Someday they won't mind me doing this to them (right?!).



(click to enlarge)


5 comments:

Rachel Spence said...

Awwww!!! These are too sweet Brooke!

Nicole Elliott said...

Haha, funny story, and precious images.

Candy Howard said...

Ha! Child labor! Love these!

p.o.s.h. said...

Making me cry while I put my makeup on is no bueno...

I love your children so freaking much!! This pics are awesome. Glad they cooperated :)

Anonymous said...

The 'death stare' picture made me laugh out loud!

Your kids are gorgeous and the pictures are gorgeous!

Danya