Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kaylee, 9 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer


I was honored to do Kaylee's first photo shoot this morning. This little lady was just a dream! She is absolutely precious and once we got her nice and sleepy she was fine letting me pose her. I also love that she was awake at the end so we could get some images of those wise eyes. We also got some beautiful family shots, but mom and dad don't want me to post any without seeing them first. Party poopers.  ;P

Congratulations again Jon and Erica!


4 comments:

Nichole said...

I Love the Coach purse ;) She is a doll baby!!

Krista Lee said...

What a precious lil face!

Daniella said...

How adorable....darling... Love the hats....

Ronnie said...

I am in love with her and I haven't got to even meet or hold her! Beautiful.