Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Adéle, 6 months: Nashville Baby Photographer

Adéle has pretty much melted me since the first time I saw her. This was her 3rd session with me and she has always been the happiest baby every time she comes in. I was super excited when I found out that her adoption will be final on December 7! Sydney and Doug are so wonderful with Adéle and I can see how much they all adore each other. We joked today that you can tell that poor baby is so deprived of love and attention...  ;)

Oh, and we can't forget that Aegis came along for some family shots. He and Adéle are BFF's.

So happy for you guys and I hope you love your sneak peak.







4 comments:

KarlaJean77 said...

that last shot with the dog is phenomenal! And that little girl has the best smile ever :)

Krista Lee said...

LOVE her face in the 2nd one... And how the dog is holding onto dad's arm in the last one... Precious!

p.o.s.h. said...

What a PERFECT family!!! These shots are amazing...

Phoebe said...

Tears in my eyes at the love and beauty of these shots!