Saturday, November 27, 2010

Krista & Clint: Nashville Engagement Photographer

My good friend Krista is finally getting married!! She and Clint are ridiculously adorable and hilarious together and I am so excited for them. Krista shot my fabulous wedding photos and I am honored to be returning the favor for her in April.

Krista and Clint will have their real engagement session in a couple of months, but we had a mini shoot at one of our favorite Nashville wedding venues Cedarwood (thank you, thank you!!). We got up super early on a Sunday morning to do shots for my Christmas cards (that's coming later) and we took about 10 minutes to do some of these two lovebirds.

Here's a few of my favorites...











They can't ALWAYS be lovey-dovey...

3 comments:

Clay & Emily said...

These are beautiful! Congrats Krista!

Cedarwood said...

Clint, let us just say you've got a jewel in Krista. She is an incredible person in every way. We adore her and admire her work. We are so happy for both of you. Krista and Brooke - Please come shoot some more gorgeous stuff at Cedarwood! We love you guys!

mackenzie & wil said...

Gorgeous! Awesome photos! Congrats Krista! ~MacKenzie and Will