Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cooper, 7 months: Clarksville Baby Photographer

 Yesterday morning I took a pretty drive through the snow to Clarksville for a couple of shoots. The first  was at Cooper's house--I was loving that they lived in an area surrounded by woods.  We started outside and Cooper was way more interested in the snow and wouldn't even look at me. Who can blame him? Then we warmed up inside for a bit, but he was super sleepy and ended up asleep before I left. We wore that poor baby out.

Thanks for having me Tara and Alan!






2 comments:

Tara said...

We LOVE the previews and can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks again for making the trip up! See you in March for the 9 month photos!!

Nicole Elliott said...

I love him staring at the leaves in the first shot - and what a pretty outdoor backdrop.