Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lyra, 9 months: Nashville Baby Photographer

After finishing the session from the previous post, I walked across the street to Miss Lyra's house. This was my 5th session with this awesome family. Lyra is in a "I want my Mommy to hold me and if she puts me down I will lose it" phase. So funny. We had been planning to do a shoot in their house for quite some time now because of Lyra's adorable room. It was the perfect backdrop for most of the session.

Loved see you guys-- told you that you'd never know how hard we had to work for these.  ;)










And I couldn't resist posting these faces. No wonder she hated us. Ha ha ha.



1 comment:

Nicole Elliott said...

Love that last Giraffe one, but I think I know why she had a sad face...
My mommy doesn't lick me, even when I'm sticky

Joshua Giraffe - woohoo!