Friday, May 6, 2011

Ellie, 7 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer

Ellie astounded me with her alertness and mild demeanor today. She was wide awake for most of her session, but she didn't mind that I was putting her into all kinds of crazy positions. What an absolute dream! Her big sister Tyler was drowning her with kisses and we only had to bribe her with two suckers to get some photos together. Ha ha ha.

Feel free to swoon over these...I warned you!  :)




Love that precious yawn.





 

Yes--Mom is back into her regular clothes a week after giving birth. Go ahead and hate her...  ;)

8 comments:

Nicole Elliott said...

You are right, my uterus aches...ugh.
All that hair - I could just die...

Tara said...

Gorgeous! Makes me want to try for a girl now!! And yeah... Mom of beautiful girls... NOT FAIR!

p.o.s.h. said...

That hair is to die for...I want to steal her!!!

The family shot is perfect :)

Unknown said...

These turned out beautiful! Great choice of photographers. I love the way she caught the pride in Tyler's face. And I agree, the family photo is wonderful. Everyone looks great!

Unknown said...

Very sweet little baby and Tyler is so proud. Andrea and Kenny you are so blessed to have such a wonderful family.
God Bless you

Anonymous said...

Fabulous ! Love "is" Family !
Sharon (Friend of Gramma Chris)

Anonymous said...

Brooke..Your Amazing with these sweet Babies!..Any family is Lucky to use you with all their childrens portraits! Definality a gift you have! Keep those insperations coming! Happy Mothers Day!

Anonymous said...

Aka Anoymous = Rena Robinson (you did my daughters Senior Pix)