Saturday, August 18, 2012

Harrison Thames, 8 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer {Middle TN Newborn Photographer}



Part II


Harrison's age has double since the last time I photographed him...4 days ago

Have I mentioned how much I love this baby? 
Cause I do.

Once again, he was the perfect little model today. Literally--he modeled some new products for the fabulous TrickyKnits and then we did a few shots for just Mom and Dad.

He even gave me a couple heart-melting grins. 
*sigh*

Love.Love.Love.






Seriously??




This is his Dad's watch set to his time of birth. ♥













Harrison & Harrison





5 comments:

Nicole Elliott said...

Gorgeous!!! Those smiles are just TOO MUCH!!! and I love the stopwatch! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Unknown said...

Harrison is officially a model :o)

Again you amaze me with your talent...HT is so lucky to have you as an Aunt!

Thank you for so many gorgeous images of our little man to cherish for a lifetime. And not sure I will ever be able to pick a fav!

We love you.

Unknown said...

That's our boy! Perfect as always! What a stud! ;-)
Love them all! These are gorgeous!
Great job BK, CC & HT

randi14 said...

Oh me oh my, it's impossible to pick a fav, they are all sooooooo perfect!!! Though I do LOVE the one of you (Candace) and him...well and the one with the watch...and the one with both Harrisons...and the grins?! He is just too precious for words, seriously so stinkin cute!!! Love him!!!

Candy Howard said...

Holy cow, those are gorgeous!