Monday, June 21, 2010

Adam & Mandy: Destination Wedding Photographer


Adam and Mandy got married this past Friday in Omaha, NE. I was so excited to photograph their wedding because Adam is my brother-in-law and the whole family was thrilled that he finally found someone that is willing to put up with him for the rest of her life (whoo hoo Mandy!). Ha ha ha. These two are seriously perfect together and you can really see how much they adore each other in their photos. They were both glowing all day and I feel so blessed that I was able to witness their wedding.

Adam and Mandy, words cannot express how happy I am for you both. I hope you love your preview and we all can't wait to see you again soon. Congratulations!!

(To view more favorites from this wedding, click here)

(click images to enlarge)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow these are wonderful pictures, I can not wait to see the rest!!