Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kansas May is ONE! Nashville Baby Photographer

I really can't believe that Kansas is going to have her first birthday tomorrow. I found it funny that I was also with her mom one year ago today hanging at the pool the night before she was born. She has grown into one of the cutest one-year-olds ever and was showing us all of her emotions today. We started out in the heat with lots of smiles, and ended having to force her to eat her cake through tears. Ha ha ha. However, we got some of my favorite images of her yet.

Hope you love them. Happy Birthday Kansas May!!  :)

(click to enlarge)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

SO freakin' precious! I love the cowboy hat ones...those fringy boots are adorable!

p.o.s.h. said...

I love all of these!!!!
Happy Birthday Kansas :)

Unknown said...

awwwwwww, aunt sarah is tearing up, wishing she could chomp on those chubby knees!!! what a wonderful set of images...XXOOOO

Unknown said...

Kansas May is ! !! Cindy and Richard, she is adorable!! You three make a beautiful family and I'm soooo glad you're part of mine.

Much Love
Bonnie

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO