Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bonnie and Brian: Nashville Wedding Photographer



Bonnie and Brian should be featured in a wedding magazine. They had my favorite kind of wedding setting today--a gorgeous blue sky with lots of fluffy clouds. They were married at their church in Murfreesboro followed by a reception on the square. I was so excited that they were so willing to stick with me through the heat to get some amazing photographs. Talk about troopers--especially the guys in their suits! I think it was all worth it in the end though. I loved how Brian kept staring at Bonnie and telling her how stunning she was all day.

Congratulations again you two! I'm so happy for you both!  :)

(To view more favorites from this wedding, click here)



*Click photos to enlarge*


*A cute detail--Bonnie and Brian already had the same last name before they got married. No having to deal with the name changing hassle! ;)

1 comment:

p.o.s.h. said...

I'm sad that I could not be there on this day but at least I have these priceless images to see the beauty and love Bonnie and Brian share...and Bonnie is stunning.