Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cade: Nashville Newborn Photographer

Cade is 12 days new and ready for his first photo shoot today. How precious is this baby boy?!? It took some coaxing and lots of feeding breaks, but we finally got him to cooperate and all of his images turned out great. Mom was really pulling for the cup shots, and after trying a couple of times and a lot of patience from Mom and Dad--we got it at the very end of the shoot!

Thanks for being troopers Jennifer and Scott. Here's your preview. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Jennifer! I'm Carol Lourenco, your moms cousin. You grandma Aurora and my grandpa (my moms dad) were first cousins. Anyways, your baby is so extremely beautiful! I adore these pictures of Cade!!! He has the most precious little angel face ever! I love the cup one! I just can't find the words to tell you guys just how adorable he looks!!! Just love 'em! Congratulations to you and your husband Scott. Your mom is so very happy!! Take care,
Carol :)